Salisbury Road Foot Clinic is your local podiatry practice, based convieniently just outside of Andover town centre
David Barnatt and his wife each have over 20 years of podiatry and chiropody experience.
The Salisbury Road Foot Clinic has been under their stewardship since 1997 and has helped many patients with a variety of foot injuries and ailments.
The clinic operates in an informal atmosphere but with a professional approach to that care and rehabilitation of all patients. Caring for patients and making them feel at ease and comfortable with their treatment is one of the main aims of the clinic.
Why Choose Salisbury Road Foot Clinic?
- Free onsite parking
- Easy access into the clinic
- Clean, Modern friendly family practice
- Day or Evening appointments available
- Simple nailcutting service available weekly
- Home visiting service available
- HPC registered Podiatrists(www.hpc-uk.org)
- Members of the society of Podiatrists and Chiropodists(www.feetforlife.org)
- Reimbursement for Simply Health members(www.simplyhealth.co.uk)
The clinic operates to the professional standards guidelines of the Society of Podiatrists and Chiropodists, but maintains a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
We are open 8:45am to 5:30pm weekdays, 6:30pm to 8:30pm Monday & Thursday evening.
Also on the team is Ros Hanson who runs a specialist nail clinic, "Simply Nails", and often makes home visits to patients who are unable to travel into the clinic for their treatment. These visits can be easily arranged and ensure that all our patients are able to receive regular, professional podiatry and chiropody treatments.
Please see our services page to see the areas we cover with this service. Alternatively call us to find out more about our home visits and how they could help you.
To find out more or book an appointment call us on 01264 337103